Admission will be
considered as provisional until Transfer Certificate in original is submitted
(Class Prep onwards).
UNDERTAKING & DECLARATION
1. I/We understand that this form is intended to furnish fully updated
student and his/her family.
- 2. I/We agree that if we wish to withdraw my /our ward from school irrespective
he/she has or has not
attended school even for a day, no fee/charges except Caution Money will be
understand that my/our
ward will remain in the school for the entire session and agree that if the
from school for any
reason, mandatory notice of one month to school will be essential. Further, all
school shall have to
be cleared for issuance of Transfer Certificate.
- 3. I/We have made satisfactory arrangements for the remittance of School Fees
applicable to my
/our ward through
Pay Order/Online in Favour of “Delhi Public School, Greater Faridabad” payable
Haryana without any
protest and/or demur and within due date without any reminder being obligatory
the school. In
case of delay in
payment of fees/due of ward, the applicable late payment charges shall be
to be paid.
I/We have seen and
understood the fee structure & seen the latest Form VI submitted by the school
the office of
Directorate of Education,
Govt. of Haryana and also displayed at the school notice board.
- 4. I/We understand that in case of non-payment of School fees applicable for my
by the due
date, the school
reserves the right to strike off the name of the student. Re-admission shall be
subject to availability of seat
and on payment of re-admission charges as applicable.
- 5. I/We understand that in case the school agrees to provide transport facility
request, it would be at my/our
own risk & responsibility. The school provides transport facility but offers no
seat in the school bus will
be offered when the buses are full to capacity/do not ply in the area of
It will be
the responsibility of the
parents/guardians to drop and collect the child from school. Intimation for
bus service will be required
to be given in writing, with one month mandatory notice period to school. Each
the school bus routes
may be redesigned for best efficiency.
- 6. I/We and my/our ward will abide by all the rules & regulations of the school
decisions & orders passed
from time to time by the management. I/We accept that Delhi Public School,
the right to increase
the fee for each academic session in order to provide, to the enrolled students
experience, progressive environment, best infrastructure support and facilities.
- 7. I/We certify that the information furnished in this Admission Form is
I/We understand and
agree that misinterpretation or omission of facts will justify the
- 8. I/We agree that admission granted is provisional till;
- i) Payment of the complete prescribed fee and charges.
- ii) Receipt of final result of previous school reflecting that student
to next class.
- iii) Verification of behavior and character of student as may be
- iv) Submission of Transfer Certificate from school previously attended
- 9. I/We hereby undertake to fully abide by the rules and regulations governing
of the school on all fronts
from time to time.
I/We confirm that I/we have read all the details listed above and agree to abide by