Note: Admission will be considered as provisional until Transfer Certificate in original is submitted
(Class Prep onwards).
UNDERTAKING & DECLARATION
1.I/We understand that this form is intended to furnish fully updated information about the student and his/her family.
- 2. I/We agree that if we wish to withdraw my /our ward from school irrespective of whether he/she has or has not
attended school even for a day, no fee/charges except Caution Money will be refunded. I/We understand that my/our
ward will remain in the school for the entire session and agree that if the student is withdrawn from school for any
reason, mandatory notice of one month to school will be essential. Further, all dues towards the school shall have to
be cleared for issuance of Transfer Certificate.
- 3. I/We have made satisfactory arrangements for the remittance of School Fees applicable to my /our ward through
Pay Order/Online in Favour of “Delhi Public School, Greater Faridabad” payable at Faridabad, Haryana without any
protest and/or demur and within due date without any reminder being obligatory by the school. In case of delay in
payment of fees/due of ward, the applicable late payment charges shall be required to be paid. I/We have seen and
understood the fee structure & seen the latest Form VI submitted by the school to the office of Directorate of Education,
Govt. of Haryana and also displayed at the school notice board.
- 4. I/We understand that in case of non-payment of School fees applicable for my ward by the due date, the school
reserves the right to strike off the name of the student. Re-admission shall be considered subject to availability of seat
and on payment of re-admission charges as applicable.
- 5. I/We understand that in case the school agrees to provide transport facility on my/our request, it would be at my/our
own risk & responsibility. The school provides transport facility but offers no guarantee that seat in the school bus will
be offered when the buses are full to capacity/do not ply in the area of residence. It will be the responsibility of the
parents/guardians to drop and collect the child from school. Intimation for discontinuation of bus service will be required
to be given in writing, with one month mandatory notice period to school. Each academic year, the school bus routes
may be redesigned for best efficiency.
- 6. I/We and my/our ward will abide by all the rules & regulations of the school as per the decisions & orders passed
from time to time by the management. I/We accept that Delhi Public School, Greater Faridabad has the right to increase
the fee for each academic session in order to provide, to the enrolled students of the school, enhanced learning
experience, progressive environment, best infrastructure support and facilities.
- 7. I/We certify that the information furnished in this Admission Form is complete and accurate. I/We understand and
agree that misinterpretation or omission of facts will justify the denial/cancellation of admission.
- 8. I/We agree that admission granted is provisional till;
- i) Payment of the complete prescribed fee and charges.
- ii) Receipt of final result of previous school reflecting that student has been promoted to next class.
- iii) Verification of behavior and character of student as may be necessary.
- iv) Submission of Transfer Certificate from school previously attended (Class Prep Onwards).
- 9. I/We hereby undertake to fully abide by the rules and regulations governing the functioning of the school on all fronts
from time to time.
I/We confirm that I/we have read all the details listed above and agree to abide by them.